Monday 16 December 2013

Best Ugly Christmas Sweaters!

Since it's almost Christmas, I thought I'd spread some holiday cheer by singing loud for all to hear, sharing some of the most beautiful ugly sweaters I've seen. So, sit back, relax, and be jealous grateful you don't own these. Maybe throw a party too!


10.  Am I bad for thinking this is funny?


9. I came in like a wrecking ball....


You stay classy now!

8. Happy Holidays! ;)



7. Catting Around the Christmas Tree


I think the fact that this isn't even a full sweater makes it just so beautiful. Why not add your own sleeves!?

6. Go  Big or Go Home


Well these people obviously knew what was up on the 90's. Why just have an ugly sweater? You should really get some matching sweatpants too.

5. I Heart Christmas!!



4.  Work it. 



3. Bro's Before Ho's....


Seriously, if someone wore this, I wouldn't even be mad. I'd just be impressed.

2. Put on your yamaka, it's time to celebrate Hanukkah!


Yes, that is a dradle hanging off of it. Just because I'm not Jewish, doesn't mean I can't appreciate this. Also, please watch this.

1. Represent!

This guy's from the same city as me! I'm so proud!


Merry Christmas and may your sweaters be ugly!


Lots of love,

Lo

p.s. Let me know which is your favourite in the comments below!

2 comments:

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }