Wednesday 4 December 2013

Favourite Five!

Hello all! Hope you've been getting into the Christmas Spirit now that it's December! I've finally started listening to Christmas music. I was waiting till December, and now that it's here, I don't have an excuse! The snow is falling, the temperatures are dropping, but what better way to stay excited than by doing Christmasy things! Check out my Winter Bucket List!

Here's my list of my favourite things this week!


Favourite Moves:

This guy is LEGIT. I just watched The Holiday Inn with Fred Astaire, last night and all these dance moves are blowing my mind...and may be making me a little jealous...

Favourite Cozy Scene:


I would gladly be there right now!

Favourite Wedding Inspiration:


My sister just got engaged last week, so wedding details are on our minds! A Waffle Bar should be on everyone's wedding checklist.

Favourite Quote:


This one just makes me smile. Good perspective.

Favourite Christmas Eve Idea:


Cookie Decorating Station!

Favourite Cardio:


After you're done eating those cookies, let's do some Tabata! Who's with me?!

Have a great Humpsday! Love you guys!

xoxo,

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }