Wednesday 15 January 2014

Favourite Five: A Little Bit of Health & Travel

Happy Wednesday my friends! I was a little influenced by my post yesterday (which you should totally check out!) Today I'm sharing some healthy tips, travel ideas and practical (potentially future) advice. So check her out!

Favourite way to get more greens:

Click here for 4 recipes!

Favourite Oasis:


Take me there!!!

Favourite Travel Opportunity:

International Student Volunteers! You might as well try and give back while you travel.

Favourite Article:


It's called "How I made sure all 12 of my kids could pay for college themselves". This is an amazing article on parenting and helping your children become self-reliant and responsible (while still being fun).

Favourite Fit Opportunity:

SeaWheeze! Yes, the idea of running a half marathon makes me wants to pass out, or throw up....or both. But there's something to be said for making goals that scare you! I'm not sure if I'll do it yet, but Lu Lu Lemon came out with a beginner and advanced training schedule. It's definitely possible, but I just want to make sure I can make time to dedicate to it. I'll let you know if I end up doing it. My girl Carla is trying to convince me! We'll see! ;)

Happy Humspday!

xoxo,

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }