Friday 3 January 2014

Fit Friday! Pear Pecan Salad :)

I love salads. Not just because they're healthy, but because they are fast, easy, and can be super tasty. You just need to play around with the ingredients. You can check out my instagram for some more ideas.

 


So today, I thought I'd share with you guys, one of my favourite salads!! It's sweet and crisp, and just perfect. I love it so much!

All you need is some spinach, a pear, some glazed pecans, and this dressing:

3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
2 tbsp Honey
2 tbsp Poppy Seeds
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar 

I combined it all in a Blender Bottle, shook it, and viola! Delicious! Pour it over your salad and enjoy! If you want some more protein than just the nuts, add some grilled chicken to it! 



xoxo,

Lo

5 comments:

  1. This looks so, so, so, so, so good. I'm watering at the mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really tasty! Thanks for the sharing, I want to try more salads like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is girl! Salads are my favourite, just cus they're so dang easy! Try it, and let me know how it goes!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }