Friday 10 January 2014

Fit Friday - The Best Cardio!

Hey friends! It's the weekend! And that means...PARTY PARTY PARTY! :)

So, today I'm talking about cardio! Cardio is essential is keeping your heart healthy, your blood pressure down, and your muscles strong! Who doesn't want that!? 


There are SOOO many ways to get in cardio, and I want to share one of my favourites. HIIT! That's High Intensity Interval Training. It does wonders for your metabolism! Even after the workout is done! Plus, I like it because your constantly switching up the pace, instead of just drudging along on a treadmill for half an hour. 

Don't get me wrong, I do like going for a long run sometimes, but when I do I prefer running outside, when it's decently warm! And I can pretty much only in the Spring, Summer, and Fall. So that leaves me about 4-5 months of the year to get it in. Love Canada. 


Anyway, during the majority of the year, I like to do HIIT on a treadmill, elliptical, bike, or stair master. So, to help you guys out with it too, I thought I'd share one of my favourite HIIT workouts!

This one is great, because you can do it at a beginner, intermediate or advanced level of fitness! It's the first one I did when I started getting into fitness. Do it and you won't regret it. Promise!

You can find a buttload more right here! Or just search it on YouTube! They have lots that are great! I did this one the other week. No lies. It was brutal - in the best possible way.

Now that you have a routine, GO AND DO IT!!



I did it today, but sadly only had time for a little over half, but 20 min is still 20 min. 

It felt so good to get in some cardio, cus I've been slacking lately. Here's to getting back on the horse again! 

Love,

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }