Friday 17 January 2014

Gym Stereotypes.


Going to the gym isn't always as laid back and chill as you'd think or like it to be. Along with the mass of "normal" people, occasionally you get the pleasure of sharing your gym space with any one of these people. Normally I feel like stereotypes can be hurtful and unkind. But, this video is ridiculously accurate. Plus, this is something people can control. It's so obnoxious, they're asking to be pointed out. If you've ever gone to the gym, I'm sure you've witnessed these people. I know I've had my fair share of Talkative Timmy, The Treadmill Sprinter, and sadly The Naked Old Lady. It kills me every time. Just put on a towel. Or clothes. Something. Anything. No one needs to see alll of that. I get you being comfortable with your body, but that doesn't mean the rest of us are. Thank you. Sincerely, everyone. 

The Screamer.

The guy who keeps checking himself out.

Annnd, the selfie guy. That's a lot of leg there.

Those are just a few. Watch the video and you won't be disappointed. 



Are you one of these stereotypes? No shame. Let me know! ;)


xoxo,

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }