Thursday 16 January 2014

Make It Count.

A while back, I saw this video either on Pinterest or Facebook, and I recently stumbled upon it again. It's about a guy who's given money from Nike to make a movie about earning "Fuel Points", to promote their new product. Well, instead of conventionally making some commercial, Casey Neistat decided to use that money to show what it really means to "make it count". I love this video. I love what it represents. I love the sense of adventure and play. It's my dream displayed in four and a half minutes. 


So please, take a look! Do what you can with what you've got and make your life count.





I love this quote. If only I could have that perspective!




Go live it up my friends! 

Love,

Lo




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }