Tuesday 28 January 2014

Nutella Hot Cocoa!

Happy Tuesday my friends!!

So remember when I wrote up a bucket list for winter?! #5 was to make 5 different types of hot cocoa.

So naturally, I procrastinated.

Until this weekend! I finally went onto Pinterest and looked up homemade hot cocoa. I saw one Nutella flavoured, and my decision was made.

Its a super easy and quick recipe. You could probably even make it in the microwave, but I made it on the stove. Don't want to lose any of those nutrients by cooking it in the microwave, right??


SO! This is what you need to do! 

Get some milk, Nutella, and Vanilla. See! So easy!


You can use regular cow's milk, almond milk, soy milk, or whatever you want. I'd like to think I'm being health conscious with this drink (Nutella has nuts = protein and almond milk = protein, right...?), but really the sugar content from the Nutella takes away any chance of being healthy. So, go with whichever milk you'd like. 


For ONE Serving:

1 cup Milk
2 tbsp Nutella 
1/2 tsp Vanilla (or more, if you like)


Set your saucepan on medium-low and add 1/4 cup of milk and Nutella. Whisk until combined. Then add the rest of the milk and heat to your preferred temperature.


Then you can have your hot cocoa as picture above, or go all out and have marshmallows and some whipped cream. Your choice. 


This was mine. Go big or go home, right?

*It's important to give yourself treats, so you don't make yourself crazy from withdrawals. 

Hope you're staying warm! Love you guys!


xoxo,

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }