Monday 27 January 2014

Pranks: Holding Hands and Macklemore

Last semester for my social psyc class, we were asked to break a social norm and get it caught on video. Looking for inspiration, I found this guy - Andrew Hales. 
After watching this, I decided I was going to go around and hold people's hands. Let me just say, doing that takes major balls. (Excuse the language - it's the most appropriate word). I tried doing it on one person, and it got so freaking awkward!! So I settled with just standing and sitting super close to people. Still awkward. But awesome. 



So here is his video of Holding People's Hand. 


Then he did it again:
And again:
Props.

Side note - he looks like Macklemore. All the more reason to like him. Oh yeah, and he pretended to be him this one time.




Have a happy Monday!

love,

Lo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }