Monday 6 January 2014

Pranks & Ellen Degeneres

So, if you don't know me personally, you might not know that I love Ellen Degeneres! My goodness, she is hilarious, and I love that she stands for being funny without putting people down.


Ditto on the last one. 

Seriously, she's so funny!!

I actually just bought her book, Seriously, I'm Kidding. It does not disappoint! She has amazing one-liners about every paragraph. I cannot get enough! It's a great chill book to read and it'll cheer you up if you just read a few paragraphs, I assure you.


Anyway, she's great at many things, but one of her strong point's, I think, is pranking. If I was famous and could pay people to do these things I would. Heck, I'd even pay to be a apart of it, if Ellen asked me! Anyway, I want to share with you some of Ellen's best pranks. :)


I hope this link works for the whole playlist, but if not, you can just click to watch it on YouTube and the whole playlist should pop up. Now go use the next 4 hours wisely.

Love, 

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }