Tuesday 4 February 2014

A Little Change...

Hello my friends!

I hope that you've been enjoying my blog so far! It's already been 3 months since I started! Crazzy! I sincerely appreciate all your support! I writing this blog. I really have loved sharing health tips, trying new things, and laughing at internet pranks (seriously, some people are flippen hilarious!). I feel like so much has happened since my first post!


I've been doing some thinking lately though. As much as I love posting each day, I've had a hard time giving meaningful content lately. Maybe it's because I was feeling super ambitious in November. Or maybe it's because I didn't have a job, or a full course load. Either way I don't feel that I'm giving you lovely people all that I can when I have other things on my plate, such as school, church, work, social life, etc...SO, I've decided to make a little change to the way things are run around here. I hope you'll still stay with me! I've decided to narrow down how much I post each week.



I know it's important in blogging to be consistent with your posts. So from now on, every week will look like this:


Tuesday: Try-It-Tuesday

Wednesday: My Favourite Five

Friday: Fit Friday


That's not to say that I'll never make a travel post ever again, or share the talents of various pranksters around the world (because that would just be sad) - but it will be less often. I also hope to travel more, that way when I DO make posts, they'll have my heart and soul in them. I'll show you personal tips and experiences.


So my lovely friends, I hope you keep reading along! You mean the world to me! Love you all! 


xoxo,

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }