Wednesday 26 February 2014

Favourite Five Happy Edition!

Hi friends!! How are you attractive people doing?! Good. So, I'm in a great mood right now, and I just want to share some things that make me happy, m'kay?! Enjoy!

Favourite Music:


Some of the kids in this video can dance better than me! Props little ones. I swear, I want to have dancing little babies when I'm older. So presh.

Favourite Documentary:


So I first saw this documentary about 4 years ago....I think. I was in Kelowna, BC visiting some family, and they took my sister Sadie, my friend Jenna, and I to see the Happy Movie. I was seriously impressed! SUCH an enlightening movie! Since seeing it, I've become super interested in positive psychology. I can't wait till I can take the 400-level class in school! 

Here's a little clip:


Why live life unhappily?

p.s. I bought a DVD at Lu Lu Lemon about a year after it came out, but I'm not sure if they have it anymore. If you can't find it anywhere else, check it out on their website

Favourite Laugh:


I've talked about Remi Gaillard before. He is fearless and hilarious. And apparently making a movie?!? What! I'd go see that fo sho! Just watch. You'll love it....as long as it's not happening to you. 

Favourite New Track:


Performed by the one, the only, REBELLEN!!!


I also just really love the pictures in the background. 


Favourite Family:


My own!! OF COURSE! Haha. And no, this isn't one of those awkward family photos. Although it is comparable. Photographer: "Okay, funny faces!" My brother: (thinks) Imma whip off my shirt! Everyone else: Reactions are as shown above. Click. 


Happy Humpday!! 

Love, 

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }