Wednesday 5 February 2014

Wednesday and My Favourite Five This Week

Happy half-way through the week!! Did you see my post yesterday? I've made a few changes around here. Nothing too crazy, but still I thought I should let you know. Anyway, here's a little entertainment to get you through the week!

Favourite Dance Move:


Baby Freeze. For those of you who don't know, I recently started taking a dance class. It's not a hip-hop (although that was my first choice), but a contemporary class. So far it's mostly been funny, but I have another class tonight, so I'm hoping it gets even better! So, in the spirit of trying new things, I felt like learning some dance moves. The "Baby Freeze" or "Stall" is a kind of beginner-type dance move (...I think....I actually know nothing about dance, haha), and I've seen a lot or people do it in the past, so I decided to learn how to do it on Monday! I got it on my first try! 
Jussst kidding! I wish. No, instead, it probably took me an hour (including taking breaks, watching Blurred Lines on YouTube, and being generally ridiculous with my friend Alena) to be able to hold it for like 3 seconds, but hey, I did it! You can see it on my Instagram here. Don't judge guys, it was my first time trying! I'm still working on it, but I got this nasty rug burn on my arm, so I gotta let it heal up. By Friday I expect to be professional. 


Favourite Song:


I love how cheery this song is. :) It sounds happy.

Favourite Quote:


Favourite Valentines Day Idea:

Last year on Valentines Day I walked into my 8am class, and my prof greeted us by saying, "Happy Singles Awareness Day!" It was a great start to the day, naturally. So, yes, I am single. And as much as I sometimes say I don't like it, I actually don't mind it all that much (I mean if you're an attractive male, about 20-30, I'm not discouraging you from messaging me). If you're not happy being single, you won't be happy dating someone. It's a fact. 
So, seeing as this day of heightened awareness of our singlehood is coming up, we might as well do something fun too! 


Here's a list of 5 things you can do on that day while being single! (gasp) Personally I wouldn't recommend #3, but that's a personal preference. 

But, if all else fails, you can do this:


Your choice.

Favourite Beauty:


So guess what? I actually know this girl! How lucky am I? On top of being incredibly beautiful, she's also super sweet to everyone, hilarious, a wicked good dancer, and straight up rad. This girl always looks great. Annnd so does her sister, who happens to take all (I think) her blog photos. You for real need to check it out! She's got crazy great style! Click here for her blog.


Hope your week stays great! You guys are amazing!


love,

Lo

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks so much for the feature girl! You're seriously the sweetest! Yes Sophia takes most of my photos...at least all of the good ones. Otherwise they're my amateur selfies haha! I am lucky to know you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }