Thursday 17 April 2014

Best Travel Movies!

Hola mi amigos!

It's been a looong time since I've done a travel post, but recently I've felt inspired! The other day, I decided to search Google for the "Best Travel Movies," and this post came up. He listed 25 of his favourite ones. So, since I've had some extra time on my hands the last few days (which should really be used for studying), I decided to watch a few. I watched A Good Year, which I would give a 3.5/5. It was good and had beautiful scenery, but didn't hold my attention as much as others. You can watch the trailer here though and decide for yourself! 


Another one I watched was A Map for Saturday. I loved this one! It's a documentary showing the ups and downs of backpacking life. It's so real and made me want to go backpacking even more! This guy quits his job in New York and goes travelling by himself for 11 months. So rad and so inspiring. You can watch the trailer here:


I tried to embed the actual video on my blog, but couldn't, so here's a link to watch it! Do it and you won't regret it! I promise.



Let me know if you like it below or if you have any comments! Did you end up watching A Good Year? If so, let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }