Wednesday 2 April 2014

Favourite Five: Smile!

Hello lovelies!! 

I have to apologize. I've been so bad at keeping up with posts lately. That happens in life sometimes! But better late than never right?! So here is your weekly break! Enjoy. :)

Favourite Quote:


Mother Teresa is seriously a gem. I wish I could've known her!

Favourite Smile:


This totally makes me think of my sister! She's been teaching English in Korea since August annnddd she's coming home in 20 days!! I'm incredibly excited to see her beautiful face!! 

Favourite Wedding Idea:


Speaking of sisters! The reason my sister is coming home from Korea is because my other beautiful sister is getting married!! Holy crap! I can't believe it's almost the day! Less than a month now. But anyway, there's something about globes that I find intriguing. I seriously love this idea for a guestbook!

Favourite Funny:

Two of my favourite things: Pugs and Antione Dodson

Favourite Pretty:


Fresh cut flowers. How lovely!


HAVE A LOVELY DAY! :)

xoxo,

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }