Wednesday 16 April 2014

Favourite Five!!

Happy Wednesday!

This week I've been thinking mostly about working out, my sister's wedding, Easter, and finals. Most of the initial ones are because I've been trying to avoid thinking about finals. Finals really just suck. But hey, that's not what we're here to talk about! Instead, let's talk about happy things, shall we?!?!

On to my favourite five of the week,

Favourite Treat:


Gluten Free Banana Bread Oatmeal Bars. Although I'm not eating "dessert" right now, I still like to look at dessert on Pinterest. Although, I'm not 100% sure if these would count as dessert? Thoughts?? I feel like when I say I'm not eating dessert, it means not any refined sugar or chemicals, or generally things made with mostly white flour. Let me know your thoughts! Because I'd really like to give these puppies a taste-test! Find the recipe here. She also says in the above that she made it with a mixture of white and whole wheat flour and it turned out good top, so you might want to try that! You could probably just do oat flour entirely too. So many options, I love it!!

Favourite Quote:


I've actually been thinking about this recently. I wish it was normal for people to be entirely honest about how the feel.

Favourite Pretty:


Gah! This outfit is so classy! I love the nude pumps, trench coat, fresh cut tulips, and striped dress. Makes me think of spring! Although...a much warmer one than we're having currently.

Favourite Wedding Tip:


I've loved this blog for about 2 years now. This girl does the most beautiful makeup I have legit ever seen. I'm hoping that when I get married I can afford to fly her to me! ;) A girl can dream! Anyway, since my sister is getting married in a little under 2 weeks, we've been constantly thinking about wedding things. This post give AMAZING wedding tips, plus a tutorial! Score!

Favourite Fitness Post:


I was talking to my soon-to-be brother in law last night about how I get frustrated when people eat whatever they want and still manage to get ripped or toned. I love dessert and yet I feel like when I eat it, it automatically turns to fat in my body, whereas it barely affects other people (slight exaggeration). But he reminded me that a big part of it has to do with metabolism. And what's a great way to increase it (other than drinking water!)? Never underestimate the power of lifting weights! This post explains it perfectly!


Have a great day all you lovely people!!

Love,

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }