Friday 25 April 2014

Getting Fit for the Wedding! A Workout & Recipe!

Hi guys!!

Today is my sister's big day!!! Gah! I'm so excited for her!! Since this wedding has been a large focus the last 4 months this week, I'm continuing with the theme into my Fit Friday post!!

Here's a quick picture of the cute Bride & Groom To Be!!


This is Emily and Russell. (They're models in case you're wondering. Not actually, but I had you going there! But based on this picture, I'm certain they will have beautiful babies).


This is really Emily and Russell. Presh!

Moving forward!

I'm sure you guys know that I love Tone It Up. Last year, they came out with a Wedding Series! They came out with tips and a few great workouts (among other things, if you buy their nutritional plan)! So, I thought I would share with you one GREAT workout that you can do to tone up before any wedding you'll be in, or even attending! Summer is approaching, so you might as well tone up a bit ;) Dreaming of long days on the beach!!...that is if I take a vacation, since there aren't any really close to me. But let's not focus on that now!

Here is the greatest wedding toning routine that you will love! Do it 2-3 times! ;)


Here's the follow along video!


If you go to their post here, you can download a free printable! Or just click and save as here :)

In addition to the workout, Tone It Up also posted about a juice recipe that they have, especially for brides ;) (but really, we all can have it!)

Here's the recipe!

1 cup kale
1⁄2 large cucumber
2 apples
1 tsp. Cinnamon
8 oz. coconut water
Once kale, cucumber and apples are juiced, shake it all up with cinnamon and coconut water. Sip and enjoy.

 Happy Wedding Season! 

xoxo,

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }