Monday 28 April 2014

Wedding Playlist…that people will actually dance to!

Mi Amigos!! Thanks for stopping by today! :) 

My beautiful sister just got married!! I'm so happy! She made a beautiful bride! In the spirit of weddings, I've decided to make another post about it. 

I got put in charge of the wedding playlist for the reception. Mostly I just tried to avoid Y.M.C.A., the Chicken Dance, and the Macarena. I also wanted to have songs that have a solid beat, that people will actually want to dance to. That being said, you have to keep in mind all generations that will be there and appeal to them too. So, there are a few songs, by request of my Mom and Dad, plus a few that older generations will appreciate.
Wedding Songs (that people will actually want to dance to) from LoRo8 on 8tracks Radio.

p.s. It doesn't show up in Chrome for some reason, but it will in Safari!



Enjoy!! 

Love,

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }