Wednesday 23 April 2014

Weddings & my Favourite Five

Hello my lovely people!!

This week is pretty crazy for me - 3 finals (2 today and 1 Thursday) and my sisters wedding (which includes a bridal shower Wednesday, a bachelorette Thursday, the wedding Friday, and the reception Saturday). Oh and my other sister Sadie (the one who lives in korea) is coming home today!!! I'm a little worried about how well I'll do on my Thursday final....

Anyway!! This post will be short and sweet...and wedding themed! :)

Favourite Engagement Picture:


I mostly like the flowers in her hair. :)

Favourite Reception Area:


I love the light colours and lights! It's so elegant. 

Favourite Bouquet:


SO bright and pretty!!

Favourite Men's Outfit:


He is looking finnnne in that suit! I seriously love it when a guy is in a nice, well-fitted suit. So attractive.

Favourite Hair:


I don't know what it is, but I LOVE lots of flowers in hair for weddings. It's a must for me. :)


Love you all,

Lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }