Wednesday 9 April 2014

Favourite Five: Pretty Little Things

Did you guys see my tasty Mexican treat?!? I'm not even bragging (mostly because I didn't come up with the base recipe), but it is for real soo tasty! And it only takes like 10 minutes max to make. Just do it. You won't regret it.


So it's that time again, hump day!! You've made it halfway through the week, so you might as well enjoy it!


Favourite Hairstyle:


Reese Witherspoon is beautiful! Ever since i was little and saw Legally Blonde, I wanted to be like her. And this hair!! Ah! So pretty. Unfortunately there's no tutorial that I can find, soo I may end up making one. We'll see!!

Favourite Houseware:


How beautiful is this table?! It makes me think of the beach, but it also looks like it could be used in a variety of environments. I love pretty wood. I know that's so random, but I do. That's what happens when you grow up with a Father who's a general contractor!

Favourite Swimsuit:


Speaking of beaches....I want to go!! This nice weather that's currently hit makes me want summer now! But I'm actually really happy that it's warm at all. Now, anyone want to donate to my anthropologie fund? It's only $120! ;)

Favourite Flowers:


Something about flowers just brightens my mood. I really love them. Although I'm not a huge "roses girl". I like anything bright and cheery. And daffodils! I had these in my backyard when I lived in Ontario and I loved them!!

Favourite Quote:


You guys know I love quotes. And I also really love Audrey. She's smart, funny, and pretty. Of course I look up to her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
{ Blog design by Tasnim }