Tone It Up came out with the idea of a #createyoursummer bucket list. So I got to it. I put it on Instagram, but could only fit like 5 or 6 things in the picture.
Side Note: a fun fact about me is that I love lists! I love putting all my ideas down and being able to organize and check them off....at least ideally - I won't talk about how
So here it is in (almost) all it's glory. My 51 item summer bucket list [I left 2 out ;)] :
1. Road Trip
2. Skinny Dipping
3. Campfire and S'mores
4. Outdoor Amusement Park (which makes me wish I lived in Utah by Lagoon - seriously so fun!)
6. Sparklers on Canada Day
7. Beach Day - Sandcastle making is a must.
Backstreet Boys: Check
9. Half Marathon - *SeaWheeze*
10. Boating on the lake....anyone have a boat?? I'll make you cookies!
Plus I've always wanted to learn to wakeboard! So seriously...someone let me know if you have a boat!
11. Pool Party
How sweet would it be to put glowsticks in the bottom of a pool!?
13. Make fresh Lemonade
15. Buy flowers for someone else
Does anyone know of one? I pretty sure there isn't one in the city, but I'm willing to travel ;)
17. Shakespeare in the Park
19. Movies on the Square
22. Bowling (preferably glow-in-the-dark)
23. Volunteer (Mustard Seed anyone??)
24. Read "Classic Love Stories"
25. Beach Volleyball
Sorry to leave you hanging, but PART 2 will come out very soon! Keep your eyes peeled! ;)